Monday, February 2, 2009

just me

So congratulations to me... I finally figured out how to make a blog. So here you go this is a little info about me.
My name is Callie Marie Cowan. I am proud to say that I grew up in the small town of Susanville,but it has made me the person I am today. I just finished school at Shasta college. A little bit about me..... I love to sing and talk. I think way to much and care way to much about what other people think. I say the word sorry a lot. I am a very caring person, and want to make a difference in life. I'm a huge hopeless romantic, and get excited over walks in the park... ect. My goals in life are to become a dental hygienist, or a nurse... haven't decided yet. and one day go on a humanities mission. I want to be married one day in the Idaho falls temple and have a huge loving family. I currently Just moved from nor cal to Boise Idaho. Its a culture shock, but so far I love it. mmmm I love the elderly and little children. I am a very sensitive person, and love my friends and family to death. And I really really can not spell.
so a little bit of advice live life because you only get to ride the roller coaster once.
and just remember LIFE is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away.

1 comment:

  1. Yay callie. you caved. you should go to www.cutestblogontheblock.com They have some great backgrounds. I can't spell either. thank goodness for spellcheck!

    ReplyDelete